I use Evernote a lot to collaborate with my web design teams & fellow photographers. And I also use Evernote to keep my data shared with my numerous Mac devices like laptop, iPhone and iMac. Now I also use Skitch along with Evernote to collaborate and share marked up photos with my teams.
Skitch is a free photo software that helps you communicate visually with friends, co-workers, and your teams. You can annotate images with arrows, shapes, and text & share with your groups to collaborate on projects and seek opinions on your projects.
Features of Free Photo Annotation Software Skitch
- add & annotate any picture with arrows, shapes & text
- you can mark up mark up maps, screen captures & pictures
- zoom and crop images
- pixelate and obscure specific areas of the picture to hide copyrights or non-shareable portions
- add highlights with the highlighter tool
- edit your annotations before saving or sharing
- share your annotated pictures on Evernote
Like with any true collaboration software, you can use Skitch on your desktop, tablet and phone to give feedback and share ideas. There are some concerns among heavy users of this free photo annotating software with the 2.x version while most preferring the 1.x version over the latest one.
Skitch is available on the Evernote website as well as on iOS App Stores and Google Play stores.