This Duplicate Photo Finder is a great tool for amateur photographers who take a lot of snaps and store them on their computer. Many times they end up saving the same photos multiple times on their computers thus increasing the catalog size and using up space on their hard drive.
This small free photo software could help you locate and manage your existing photos and eliminate the duplicate ones easily. Professional photographers would require more complicates software & workflows to be able to do this, especially when you can have various versions of the same photos stored in your catalog.
Currently 2 versions are available for Windows based computers – a full fledged PC based version and a portable version. Either way, the software has a very small footprint and used very less memory to run.
Features of the Free Duplicate Photo Finder Software
- very small software that uses very less memory and hence works very fast
- very simple user interface to search through photos on your hard drive, USB drive and network drives
- it can find similar files like multiple copies of the same file with digital edits like cropping and color changes etc done to them & lets you compare them
- it can find exact duplicates
- automate processing like delete or moving of duplicate photos
- search & scan multiple folders and drives for JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF files
Download the Free Duplicate Photo Finder Software from the authors website. It does not contain any adware or malware. Numerous download sites that share the same software often contain various malwares which could make using this software practically impossible.