This comes as a complete package for Windows computers, where you get a free photo editor, photo viewer and a photo resizing tool along with a great screen capture software. These photo softwares are actively developed and maintained and you could get paid licenses for lifetime usage from FastStone Photo Software.
I know many photographers use the FastStone Photo Resizer because it lets you do a lot of manual work like photo resizing, cropping & resizing in batch mode. But most of all, it lets you add watermark to your pictures in batch mode, thus saving a lot of time for busy editors and photographers.
The software comes with screen capture & screen video recording capabilities. t allows you to easily capture and annotate anything on the screen including windows, objects, menus, full screen, rectangular / freehand / fixed regions as well as scrolling windows / web pages.
It also allows you to record all screen activities including onscreen changes, speech from microphone, mouse movements and clicks into highly compressed video files.
Key Features of the Free Screen Capture & Photo Resizing Software
- Convert and Rename images in batch mode
- Support JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF and JPEG2000
- Resize, crop, change color depth, apply color effects, add text, watermark and border effects
- Rename images with sequential number
- True Full Screen viewer with image zoom support and unique fly-out menu panels
- Customizable one-click image magnifier
- Powerful image editing tools: Resize/resample, rotate/flip, crop, sharpen/blur, adjust lighting/colors/curves/levels etc.
- Eleven re-sampling algorithms to choose from when resizing images
- Image color effects: gray scale, sepia, negative, Red/Green/Blue adjustment
- Image special effects: annotation, drop shadow, framing, bump map, sketch, oil painting, lens
- Draw texts, lines, highlights, rectangles, ovals and callout objects on images
- Clone Stamp and Healing Brush
- Image management, including tagging capability, with drag-and-drop and Copy To/Move To Folder support
- Histogram display with color counter feature
- Compare images side-by-side (up to 4 at a time) to easily cull those forgettable shots
- Slideshow creation with 150+ transition effects and music support (MP3, WMA, WAV…)
- Print images with full page-layout control
- Create fully configurable Contact Sheets
- Create memorable artistic image montages from your family photos for personalized desktop wallpapers (Wallpaper Anywhere)
- Acquire images from scanner. Support batch scanning to PDF, TIFF, JPEG and PNG
- Versatile screen capture capability
- Support touch interface (tap, swipe, pinch)
- A small handy Capture Panel that provides quick access to its capture tools and output options
- Capture windows, objects, menus, full screen, rectangular/freehand regions and scrolling windows/web pages
- Capture multiple windows and objects including multi-level menus
- Record screen activities including onscreen changes, speech from microphone, mouse movements and clicks into highly compressed video files (Windows Media Video format). A built-in video editor allows you to draw annotations, apply zoom effects and cut unwanted sections. It even allows you to convert video files to animated gif files.
- Draw annotation objects such as texts, arrowed lines, highlights, watermarks, rectangles and circles
- Apply effects such as drop-shadow, frame, torn-edge and fade-edge
- Support tabs that allow you to capture and edit multiple screenshots simultaneously
- Support external editors
- Convert images to a multi-page PDF file
- Join images side by side to produce a single image file